$11 an hour – Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
$11 an hour
Shift and schedule
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
Warehouse Associate – Permanent Contract
Job ID: 220098598 | Singapore, Singapore
Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Jurong East & Penjuru
Hourly pay rate: Starting rate of pay is $11/hr for day shift and $12.75/hr for night shift.
Immediate openings available now.
Work in one of Amazon’s warehouses, where you will be stowing, picking, packing or shipping customer orders. Amazon is looking for candidates who thrive in a high energy environment and we are hiring immediately!
This is a permanent position with a variety of shift patterns available, including day and night shifts and opportunities to earn extra when you work overtime. Amazon operates in a 24×7 environment, so flexibility with shift timing and rostered days is required. Experience is not needed for these positions; however, an ability to follow instructions and stick to process is a must. Amazon is customer obsessed so attention to detail, quality and accuracy is important. Ideal candidates will be reliable, responsible, team players who work hard and have fun!
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the right to work in Singapore.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
At Amazon, your safety and well-being are top priority and you’ll be in a world-class work environment with full training and ongoing support.
As well as great pay, our employees are offered 160 hours of annual leave, annual pay increases and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, life insurance, and employee discounts on Amazon products.
At Amazon, we work hard, have fun and make history. We think you’ll love working with us, but don’t take our word for it – hear what our associates have to say here: amazon.com/singaporejobs
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Fulfillment Centers – Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing and shipping customer orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come and help bring orders to life. Work in a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
Delivery Stations – Amazon’s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer’s door. In this active job, you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet our delivery promise to customers, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you’ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
- Packing and unpacking of boxes being sent to and from the fulfillment center
- Receiving and stowing of items from boxes and pallets
- Picking, packing and sorting customer orders via handheld-scanner (training provided)
- Inventory control and quality checking customer orders
- Pasting labels and preparing bags for delivery
- Cleaning and organisation of the warehouse environment
- Adhering to safety, quality and production standards
- Fast-Paced Environment that requires standing and walking for long periods
- Comfort in using step ladder (2-3 steps max.)
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight with team lift and pallet jacks available
- Minimum 18y/o as alcohol products are involved
- Working in Chiller/Freezer environment, jackets and gloves will be provided
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check.
Amazon is focused on Associate safety and providing a positive work environment.
Health and safety are top priorities across all sites. Amazon follows stringent COVID-19 safety measures and continues to consult with medical and health experts on measures designed to keep people safe at sites.