Eyepax is on the lookout for an ambitious and talented
Social Media Executive
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and implement social media strategies to cater to different audiences on various platforms.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media.
- Launch optimized paid adverts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google.
- Designing different marketing strategies coupled together with SEO, Blogging and Content Marketing.
- Creating engaging and captivating content for different kinds of posts.
- Work with teams across the company to develop content.
- Measure and report on performance metrices.
- Stay up to date with the latest online trends.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma with 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- In-depth understanding of social media marketing tools.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Flexible, coachable, and natural teamwork spirit
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply now! ([email protected])
|Eyepax IT Consulting (Pvt) Ltd. provides comprehensive solutions based on digital technologies. By designing, creating, and implementing cost-effective turnkey solutions, the company helps its international clients increase productivity, maximize profits, and yield high degrees of competitive advantage. The company headquarters is in Colombo Sri Lanka, where it maintains a state of the art production facility.||Eyepax further has a branch office in Stockholm, Sweden. The company currently services over 250 clients in the US, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. Key clients include Swedish National Transport (SJ), Orix, and Expedia.|