First Aid Instructors
|LOCATION:||Toronto , ON|
F.A.S.T. Rescue Inc. is a Veteran owned, Canadian Occupational Health and Safety company, located in North York Ontario. We are certified as a diverse organization through the Inclusive Workplace and Supply Council of Canada and are a trusted leader in health & safety training.
To meet the increasing demands for our health and safety solutions, FAST Rescue is looking for experienced health and safety professionals that are First Aid Instructors to deliver our WSIB accredited first aid program to clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in use of the adult learning principles
- Be comfortable teaching, training, and speaking to groups
- Positive attitude and an interest in helping others
- Professional and committed work ethic; extremely reliable
- Motivated to work, meet new people
- Able to problem solve and be flexible with change
- Availability during the week and on weekends
- Willingness to travel and have access to a car
Post-secondary education in a related field including but not limited to:
- Pre-service Firefighter training
- Police studies
- Health Studies
- Life Guarding
- Military or Ex Military members.
Experience with any of the following considered an asset:
- Current Red Cross Instructor (BONUS)
- Another WSIB approved Training Agency
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
E-mail: [email protected]