Customer Service Representative
|LOCATION:||Vancouver , BC|
|CLOSING DATE:||December 31, 2023|
We are an online school search portal in Canada for international students. The portal will use metadata search engine to compare and filter out the best choices for the viewer, introduce the relevant and recommended study programs, products and services to the viewer via big data aggregation.
We can support the international education in Canada by providing an effective and unique platform to introduce the relevant and recommended study programmes and Omni-channel marketing for Canadian colleges and universities, also a new era social media platform for all stakeholders to interact and discuss through the portal to understand more about the market trend, sentiment, and questions.
- Act as our service representative to handle all customer inquiries, including calls, emails and live chats in a professional manner;
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships, maintain relationships & communication with all universities and education agencies
- Ability to develop a professional rapport with diverse school/campus constituents
- Implement strategies with Digital Marketing Officer to expands company’s customer base and sales
- Handle Invoice Issuing / contract & provide ongoing support before, during and after customer sign up service agreement
- Provide support on product training
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by CEO
- Degree holder of in any disciplines
- At least 1 year working experience in customer service
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and willing to accept challenges
- Be accountable for a broad range of activities from basic tasks to problem solving and query handling
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested applicants must submit their resume to [email protected]
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.