£20,000 a year
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Cycle to work scheme
Full Job Description
£20k salary on a full time, permanent contract
Edinburgh office or fully remote working from anywhere in the UK!
33 Days Paid Leave
✨ Working with globally recognisable brands in US Entertainment
High end PC and top of the range monitors, headphones, keyboard, mouse
All the latest software and productivity tools you’ll need
About Storm Ideas
Founded in 2008, we are an international team that works with incredible and globally-recognised clients all over the world, particularly in the US TV industry.
Whether it’s developing our own products, producing engaging social content en-masse, or designing and delivering services to help our clients work more efficiently, our work is varied, exciting and at the very forefront of the latest technology and trends.
Currently, we are a growing team of 125+ people, but still looking for new colleagues who make an impact and believe in the same ideas and values as we do.
If the idea of a fast-paced, dynamic role with tonnes of opportunity for change, responsibility and innovation sounds exciting to you, then read on!
What can you expect?
- Reviewing fan activity on official US TV network social accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and more
- Recommending any actions needed on user’s comments and messages, in accordance with our client’s moderation guidelines
- Fully immersing yourself in all aspects of each TV show, e.g. show announcements, social accounts, fan culture
- Analysing fan sentiment for client reports
- Moderating fan-written movie reviews on a high traffic app
- Providing email support to users of a high traffic app
- Monitoring and replying to app store reviews for a high traffic app
- Reviewing entries to various sweepstake competitions
What’s important to us:
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience using various social media platforms
- Excellent understanding of grammar, punctuation and written English in general
- Resilience when faced with negativity online
- Experience with content management systems
- Strong work-ethic and self-motivation
- Ability to work well within a team and balance a shared task load
- A friendly and enthusiastic demeanour
- A love of TV shows
As long as you possess smarts, attention to detail and enthusiasm, please still apply.
Your working environment
Modern Tech Stack
We use the latest tools, hardware and methodologies across our teams. We’re always on the look-out for new ways of working and ensure everyone is setup with enough hardware firepower to excel, Windows or Mac.
Agility & Openness for Ideas
We actively encourage the entire team to share their ideas, with that in mind we regularly adopt and implement suggestions across the company, you’re the specialist here!
Operating with the agility of a high growth start-up, alongside the support you can expect from a larger organisation means we encourage quick decision making and a responsive, adaptive culture.
We believe that great teams are built by a mixture of personality and skills, we’re an international team with more than 125 people onboard and we’re looking for people with a passion for what they do – just be yourself!
We’re a remote-first company and support 100% remote working for this role. We have flexible working hours so you can start your day anytime between 9am and 10am.
To best serve our US clients, we are looking for people who can work at least two late shifts (1:30pm-10pm) per week, and x3-4 weekend shifts every month. So, some days you’ll need to be flexible to work later if there’s a key delivery to a US client, but any time can be taken back.
Joining us means becoming an integral part of the whole team no matter where we’re physically working, we have a number of initiatives to create a team environment regardless of geographic location.
£20k per year, depending on experience and skills.
- 33 days’ holiday
- High end laptop of your choice – M1 MacBook Pro or PC equivalent, it’s up to you!
- Top of the range monitors, headphones, keyboard, mouse and gel rests
- Paid training to further your skills
- Annual Flu inoculation
- Team outings and monthly meets
After 3 Months
- Up to £700 to spend on a chair, desk or any other necessary workspace equipment to kit out your home office.
- £750 budget every two years to choose your own mobile phone + monthly mobile contract paid for
- Enrolment in workplace pension scheme with matched employer contributions
- Money towards glasses with Specsavers
After 1 Year
- Performance Related Pay Scheme giving an annual bonus of up to 100% of monthly salary whenever Storm Ideas is in profit
- Access to the Cycle to Work scheme
First, we will invite you to an interview (60 minutes via Zoom). During the meeting, Nicola, our Head of Content Services, and Rebekah, our Content Services Manager, will get to know you and try to understand if you’d be a good fit for the role, and at the same time answer all your questions.
If the interview goes well, we will invite you to the last step – a follow up (30 minutes via Zoom) with Duncan, Social Media Director – it’s a mix of technical and culture-fit questions.
And that’s it!