Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $32.5K – $41.2K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Salt Lake City, UT.
Report inaccurate salary
Full Job Description
Ensures availability of assembly materials transferred from floor stock to the production line to ensure continuous operation, in compliance with clean room monitoring requirements.
- Distribute sterile tools necessary for valve assembly to the production line on a daily basis, at the start of business
- Conduct monthly cycle counts of floor stock inventory
- Transport products between operations
- Terminate components and/or materials in JDE to allow availability in clean room floor stock
- Other incidental duties: General work area housekeeping
Education and Experience:
H.S. Diploma or equivalent 0 years years experience none required Preferred
- Good communication skills
- Able to read, comprehend and speak English
- Adhere to Edwards Environmental Health and Safety and Quality guidelines as they relate to department clean room medical device manufacturing
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision by following detailed manufacturing instructions
- Work in a Team environment
- Basic computer skills
- Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules) and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
About Edwards Lifesciences
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan – it’s our life’s work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.
COVID Vaccination Requirement
Edwards is committed to complying with the requirements and guidance from our government authorities and to protecting our vulnerable patients and the healthcare providers who are treating them around the world. As such, all Healthcare Interacting positions require COVID-19 vaccination, which includes anyone who directly interfaces with patients and those who interact with healthcare providers as part of their role. If hired, as a condition of employment, you will be required to submit proof that you have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless you request and are granted a medical or religious accommodation for exemption from the vaccination requirement. This vaccination requirement does not apply in countries where it is prohibited by law to impose vaccination. In countries where vaccines are less available, or other requirements exist, we may institute alternate measures that optimize patient safety and healthcare provider safety, which may include regular COVID testing or specific masking requirements.
For United States Applicants Only:
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Know your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal Poster
Disability accommodation for employment applicants
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
Pay Transparency Notice